Monday, May 21, 2007

Haven's Time in the Pool


Well summer time is approaching and in Texas we can say it is already here and it is going to be a hot one this year
Miss Haven is getting ready for the days in the sun, playing in the pool and getting that great tan...
We got her this great pool in a shape of a flower.. the yellow Daisey is a cover from the sun~ it has lady bugs and flowers that you can attach to it...It is soooo CUTE!!! Needless to say a little girls dream pool!
Haven LOVES it... well she loves water so I knew when I put her in it was going to be a while before she wanted out~ we played for about an hour ... she laughed and splashed and hated it when she got water in her face...
In time~ she had had enough and she was ready for the next thing...plus the wind started blowing and I did not want her to get cold... I CAN wait to put her in the BIG pool... it really scares me, but I know she is ready for it ... time will tell
Happy Summer!!!!!

No comments: